Re: A92: Re: Proper Tools (was Re: DoorsOS II for 92+)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: Proper Tools (was Re: DoorsOS II for 92+)

One the best ways to do that, (I've found) is to take
the batteries out, put them in backwards, push the on
button, put them in correctly, and PRESTO! the calc is
reset. I've never been able to reset it just by taking
out the batteries.

Jimmy