A92: Proper Tools (was Re: DoorsOS II for 92+)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Proper Tools (was Re: DoorsOS II for 92+)

<snip>
> reset the memory (BTW, the screw on the back of my 92+ where the plus module
> is located is slowly being ground away) and reinstall my backup copies, which
<snip>

"Always use the best tool for the job." -- (Who actually cares who said it.)

I have always cheated and used any ole screwdriver, and of course mine is
wearing away too.  Not wanting to make it impossible to remove, I have now
found a screwdriver that works perfectly.  (You'll also find that if you
take your time and remove it slower, you won't damage it as much.  It is
usually only when the screwdriver slips when you chip away the metal.)

Follow-Ups: References: