Re: A92: Does anybody know Scheme?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ben <rigg0022@tc.umn.edu> writes:

> I was wondering if anyone here knows scheme.  I have the source for
> Dr.Scheme in 68k for the mac & would like it compiled to the 92+.  I
> don't know 68k, so I don't know what would be needed to make it work.
> If there is someone who would be up to the challenge, whether you know
> scheme or not, I would like to know.  I have the source, but it's also
> available from http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/packages/drscheme/  I would
> really appreciate the help

Usually scheme interpreters are mostly written in scheme which means
that hte protability pb is left on the most bare langage requirements.
However, porting it to a68k is probably quite some work as the assembler
is not really likely to have the same syntax as the old one...
I'll try to have a look at it and perhaps i'll write some kind of Perl
script to autmate this...

> Thanks,
>     Ben

Regards, Mathieu