Re: A92: TIOS: Can't live with it. Can't live without it?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: TIOS: Can't live with it. Can't live without it?

Good. that's what I've been saying all along.  I'm building a web site for a
project to build a dos-like OS for the ti-92, but I don't have an FTP
program, although i DO have a server.  I'm glad I finally got the point
across.