Re: A92: a REAL assembler for the 89/92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: a REAL assembler for the 89/92+

I think your computer doesn't like you-- The one with DOORSOS works fine with my pc.

Noah Medling
http://xp.calc.org/

---- TurboSoft@aol.com wrote:

> WHERE can l find an assembler that works?  For more than a year now, people
> have been making asm games for the 89 and 92+.  l don't see how.  l have only
> found two assemblers for the 89/92+, and yet neither of them produce a
> desired effect.  the one that comes with doorsos whines about its doorsos.h
> file, and TI-GCC bloats the code and makes the program unusable.  someone
> told me last night that l could use TI-GCC to assemble .asm programs.
> sounded good.  so l assemble my keylib.asm program, and it gives back an .89z
> file.  This file is about 60 bytes larger than the exact same program that
> someone else assembled for me before, and creates a "function did not return
> a value" right in the middle of running my calling program.  So, what is it
> that people use to compile assembly, and where can l get it?
>
> --TurboSoft
>
> Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
> by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
> <A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>

To get your own FREE ZDNet onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com