Re: A92: [tie] - TI expansion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: [tie] - TI expansion

"Cliff L. Biffle" schrieb:

> >it will become a larger mess when AMS 2.00 comes
> >out.
>
> Or maybe not.
> If AMS 2.00 really gives us as much access to the system as TI has claimed,
> it may actually be -easier- to port Fargo programs to the 89/92+ platform
> because of a more open architecture.  We'll have to wait and see.

Why is everybody talking about porting Fargo Programs to the 89/92+??
What about the other way around?
There are still many TI-92 users, I think which would profit by some
standard that makes it possible to port 89/92+ programs to the TI-92.
So everybody programming for the Ti-92+/89 why not make your programs
Farhgo-compilable (by don't using direct memory addresses, by using
'flib::...' instead of 'util:...' and so on).

> (Of course, it'd be -really- nice if someone had a nifty on-calc translator
> that would fix the addresses and such, not unlike the allpowerful ROMPatch.)
> --Cliff Biffle
>
> Optimist: This glass is half full.
> Pessimist: This glass is half empty.
> Cynic: They drank my water.  Figures.
> Engineer: The glass should be -half- this size!  -Ender

Follow-Ups: References: