Re: A92: Shells and assembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Shells and assembler

>  >TI's (trashy) OS
>  What's so bad about TI's OS, considering it was designed for a calculator?

Nothing (well, for most calcs it's ok, but I find the 92OS particularly
frustrating because it's SOOOOO slowwww... notice how long it takes to scroll
through an extensive var-link list.,) but as a computer (calculaters aren't
inherently built for games), it's not the best.  It could certainly be
improved....  Another thing... does other people's crash? mine crashes, but I
tax it too much.

>  >(and a 92, speaking of
>  >which, what are 92+ people doing on the 92 list?)
>  Um...because it's the same list?  :-)

Oh, right you are then!  That's a bit silly isn't it? considering that the
two operating systems' assemblers are different.  Are there 89's on this list
too? is this list just M68k?

Mitch