A92: Hey (and fargo)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Hey (and fargo)

Hi, I'm new to the list. (skip this part if you don't care, the question's at
the bottom.)  Just some background info about myself, I have a 92 and an 83,
I program basic in both, and I know some z80 asm. (but I have an 83 *+* so I
haven't figured out how to actually get any code running yet) Anyway, I'm
really attracted to 92 asm programming because of the power of a 32 bit chip
with a two color display, and as far as M68kasm asembler, I'm QUITE new.

Anyway,  About FARGO, Where do I actually get fargo? (I looked for hours.)
and what exactly is the purpouse of fargo?  Anyone know of any good tutorials
form M68k with fargo II?
(also, it seems from ticalc.org that the 92+ has built in asm support, is
this so?)

Mitch