A92: HillVisions site is open.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: HillVisions site is open.

  HillVisions Web Site -- http://members.xoom.com/seracwa/

*****   B E L A T E D   G R A N D   O P E N I N G !!   *****

    While the site was first officially online two days ago,
I declare today the grand opening.  For those of you who are
interested in my programming projects, this web contains the
most up-to-date details.  Developmental (BETA) versions will
only be available from this site.  However, release versions
will be posted to the ticalc.org file archive.  In addition,
documents describing design features are provided.

  HillVisions Web Site -- http://members.xoom.com/seracwa/

*******   W H A T   I S   H I L L V I S I O N S ?   ********

    HillVisions is a company I created several years ago.  I
was asked to design a logo for a company my friend was going
to start.  Even when he decided not to continue, I found out
I really liked graphic design.  By including my interest for
the Internet, I now had a web site/graphic design consulting
company.  Wanting to label my programming projects with more
than my name, I decided to place them under my company name.

  Aaron Hill (Redmond, Wash.)  E-Mail: serac@lightmail.com
                              ICQ UIN: 46803963
                             IRC Nick: serac (on EF-Net)
             ActiveWorlds Citizenship: serac

  HillVisions --          http://members.xoom.com/seracwa/
    Lead Design/Programming,
    Web Site Architect & Graphic Design Consultant