A92: Re: C in calc, I like this idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: C in calc, I like this idea

> I remember that Turbo Pascal is some like
> 70k whit all the enviroment, so a little compiler
> for C will take near of this size.
>
> besides only need that the compiler traslate to
> assembler because we have AS92, that is assembler and
> linker.

Uh... 70K for the compiler... I'm not sure what this AS92 thing
is, but already you are over the amount availble on the 92.  We
are not all rich and able to afford the plus module.

> P.D. :
> no say never it's useless, because a big idea
> maybe begin with a little idea.

I never said useless, just impossible.  I would love being able
to compile C on my calculator.

> you can say that the VI92 is useless?
> or maybe a spreedsheet is useless?
>
> and the best thing, is an English Dictionary useless?
> not for me I need a lot one!!! :)

  "Stop!  Stop it!  I've noticed the tendency for things here
   to get silly.  I am not going to stand around while things
   get silly.  I do have a sense of humor (apparently my wife
   didn't), but I'm not about to let things get silly."
                                              -- Graham Chapman

====
Aaron Hill (Redmond, Wash.)
Electronic Mail: serac@lightmail.com