A92: Re: Thanks Aaron

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: Thanks Aaron

> Thanks for the help on the interrupt stuff.  The problem is that I tried
> that before.  Maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm replacing the
> keyboard interrupt (Auto_Int_2) at address [$68] in the interrupt vector

Auto-int 1 handles the keyboard. AFAIK auto-int 2 handles some of the buttons,
like shift/2nd/hand/diamond.

> table.  I guess it is also possible that my code had a bug in it, like a
> typo or something.  I also remember from creating user interrupts in C++
> that if the code for the interrupt is too long it may try to call the
> interrupt again before the old one is finished, causing it to crash.

This shouldn't happen... only higher-priority interrupts should be triggered
when you're in an interrupt.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

"I can explain it in Dog, but you only listen in Human."
        -- Gaspode the wonder dog
           (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)
.hotmail.com