Re: A92: Hello everybody!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Hello everybody!

Unfortunately, I don't know any ASM (68k or otherwise) that would help me.
All I know is the command to APD a TI-83. And I copied that.

Well, back to my problem, maybe I'd have better success with an 89... I can
always make a ROM dump (or use a TI upgrade) and work the problem out in VTI.

If there's anyone else out there who's had this problem under the exact same
circumstances (and I've had problems with other 92+ ASM games before), and
has devised a viable solution, please E-Mail the list. Thanks.

In a message dated 11/4/99 8:31:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
medlingn@zdnetonebox.com writes:

>  Don't know what's wrong.  It runs fine on my calc, which is also a TI92+
v1.
> 01 rom.  You'll just have to find a different game to play, or write your
own
> tetris...
>
>  Noah Medling
>  http://xp.calc.org/
>

>  ---- EMPrime@aol.com wrote:
>  >
>  > Okay. I've been at it for a while now...
>  > Same problem. Just now I get to screw it up through Plusshell.
>  > Install everything, run plusshell, load tetris, cause Address Error,
crash

>  > calculator, reload backup copy, repeat until PO'ed...
>  > Maybe it's just my calcuator...
>  > TI-92 plus ROM version 1.01...
>  > Help me...
>  >
>  > In a message dated 11/4/99 8:38:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>  > medlingn@zdnetonebox.com writes:
>  >
>  > >
>  > >  If you're using the tetris version I'm thinking of, download the
latest

>  > > version of Plusshell at www.ticalc.org and use only libraries that
come
>  > with
>  > > it
>  > >
>  > >  Noah Medling
>  > >  http://xp.calc.org/
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >  ---- EMPrime@aol.com wrote:
>  > >  >
>  > >  > As an Experienced Basic Programmer who's looking to jump to the
next
>  > level,
>  > >  I
>  > >  > have joined this glorious Mailing list! But first, I got a question.
>  > >  > I'm trying to work my 92+ to play the 68K Assembly Tetris, but it
> said I
>  > >  > needed a library to play. WHen I downloaded the library, my calc
>  > crashed,
>  > >  > displaying the ominous "Address Error" Message at the top. Luckily
>  > made
>  > > a
>  > >  > Backup. I can't run OSes 'Cuz the kernels screw up or the program
>  > freezes,
>  > >
>  > >  > Can anyone help me?
>  > >  >
>  > >  > Loaded HPG Transmission with following encryption:
>  > >  > 3f11D2A99C/Auth-Primus
>  > >  > REM if this message does not appear after my message, this account
> was
>  > >  > probably pirated. Contact the owner of this account.
>  > >  >
>  > >  >
>  > >
>  >
>  >
>  > Loaded HPG Transmission with following encryption:
>  > 3f11D2A99C/Auth-Primus
> [...]

Time to go to work
Work all night
Search For Underpants, hey!
We won't stop until we have underpants, yum tum yummy tum tay!
(Repeat until nauseated)
-The Underpants Gnome Song