Re: A92: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

You can just mail DBA and they'll give you the source of old versions

Noah Medling
http://xp.calc.org/

---- "Niklas Brunlid" <e96nbr@efd.lth.se> wrote:

> The source has to my knowledge *not* been released so you must have
> reverse-engineered it. The people behind the program have asked me to ask you to
> *not* release this. If you want to talk about it mail me personally as they are
> not able to answer for themselves.
>
> Thank you.
>

>  / Niklas Brunlid
> Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
> Random PQF Quote follows:
>
> There was a new library in the Civic Centre. It was so new it didn't even
> have librarians. It had Assistant Information Officers.
>         -- (Terry Pratchett, Johnny and the Dead)

To get your own FREE ZDNet onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com