Re: A92: Doors / Protect feature: I need your help !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 22:18 26/03/99 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>Some people reported me some bugs about the Protect feature of Doors. I
>have myself had a bug with it, so I'm sure this bug exists.
>
>The symptoms are: for ex: you protect a file and instead if disapearing
>from Doors, it just has no name
>		other example: you protect a file, it disapears from Doors, but when
>you quit, it is still here in the TIOS !
>
>My problem is that I can't study this bug, because I am unable to
>reproduct it again..
>So if you can find a way to get it, or you have a .sav file (for the
>emulator) which contains this bug, please mail me !
>
>Thanks for your help,

When I made the Protect function of PCTOOLS 98, I found
some that if your folder list looks like :

   games
	'0'smth		(the first char of the folder is null)
	main

you will have a bug in the VAR Link when you want to
use Copy or Move. (the dialog box will be never shown)
You can't have a folder with '0' as first letter between
two other folders.
But the following example will work :
	'0'smth		(the first char of the folder is null)
   games
	main

there might be such a problem with files.

Benoit SCHERRER

Follow-Ups: References: