A92: Release of PCTOOLS98 v0.73b : support of plugins !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Release of PCTOOLS98 v0.73b : support of plugins !

					Hello,

PCTOOLS98 v0.73b (+), my file manager for TI92/TI92 II/TI92+
is released !

The main new feature is the support of plugins ! The package
includes 5 plugins :
* txtview (show the first line of a TEXT file in the status
bar)
* strview ( show the contents of a string in the status bar),
* pictview ( show a PIC file, and show the size width x height
in the status bar)
* libinfo (show in a list with scrolling the libraries
required by a program.
* APD : change the APD value

I already plan to make a lot of other plugins : program hotkeys,
compression, link, screen saver, anti-reset, ....
(but I have not a lot of time)

This new version of PCTOOLS98 has also a totally new and powerful Filter
window. You can choose to show or not hidden files, locked files,
already relocated EXE, temporary folders....

And on top of it a new library has been made, which offers
A LOT of useful functions, like a universal list component
with scrolling.

Well, I hope that you will enjoy this version of PCTOOLS 98.
And if you have any suggestion, mail me !!

PCTOOLS 98 v0.70 should be available at :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/scherrer/ben/ti_index.html

http://www.ticalc.org

Benoit SCHERRER