A92: Plus C suggestion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Plus C suggestion

	First of all, I want to congradulate you guys for starting to write this
compiler.
	As far as the compiler goes you should provide a documentation on your
implementation of the routines (i.e. explain that the for(,,,){...} command
uses such and such register for it's increments. This way when you preprocess
your files us programmers can use an asm{...}  block for our own code.  You
should keep as many of the defined functions in a header file so that
programmers like us will be able to expand on your routines as easily as
possible and be more versatile with putting asm blocks next to C language
blocks.
I am also interested, I know C and the 68k well and might be able to help you
on any syntaxing conventions for register assignination.
Here to help
-Tim Adkisson