Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

TurboSoft@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/5/99 8:19:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> dkuehlin@hell1og.be.schule.de writes:
>
> > Before I started with Fargo, I programmed very much TI-Basic. The
> last
> >  big program was a real Chess program, but it needed half an hour to
> >  calculate a good move, this was the reason for me to search for an
> >  assembly shell.
> >
> >  The idea about the getfolds and getvars functions sounds great. If
> >  somebody sends me a description about LIST variable's format I
> >  will do it. (The only formats I know are TEXT, FARGO PRGM and STR)
> >

> okay, good!  l'll look around and see what l can find, l know that
> there was a
> file l was looking at that stated what the formats are.
> or, if anyone on the list knows, please tell us!

I allready got some information. The format of the routines will be:

getFold (num)

returns the name of the nums folder (if num overflows the number of
folders an empty string will be returned)

getFile ("foldername", num)

returns the nums file in the folder "foldername".

I'll see when I will be able to do that. Shouldn't be too different
since string and integer formats are quite simple.