Re: A92: Fargo graphics question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fargo graphics question

>New user (don't kill me)

Don't worry...there's a few hostile people sometimes, but usually the
list's quite friendly.

>Hello everyone, I'm (very) new to the 92 community, so be kind. I was
>wondering how I get greyscale pictures and/or movies into a format which
Fargo
>can read. I've seen some of them posted on ticalc, but I haven't seen any
>explanation of how to do it. Something using the ugplib I think. But how do I
>go from a pic/movie to the format to put in a program? Thanks for any help :)

Back when I was doing that, I used FarGray.  I've only used it for
pictures, but I think you can do animations in recent versions by hacking
the assembly code it produces (like, include more pictures in the program).
 It should still be on ticalc.org, it's a good program written by one of
the early Fargo dudes (Jimmy Mardell, I think).  Check it out.
--Cliff Biffle