A92: ** DoorsOS 1.0 & Doors Explorer 1.9 released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: ** DoorsOS 1.0 & Doors Explorer 1.9 released **

Hi !

I've just sent them to ticalc and they are already available at my site:
http://start.at/doors

There are some quite important improvements in both DoorsOS & Doors
Explorer.
What's more, I couldn't get the famous 'Doors bug' again with these
versions in more than 2 weeks so I think it has been fixed.

Here are the improvements:
DoorsOS 1.0:
	- Fixed a small bug
	- Added a picture when installation is successful (thanks to Pierre
Henninger for his pics)
	- Added a 7 grayscale example program from Miles Raymond (thanks to
him)
	- userlib::exec can now run *only* programs compiled with the new
format. This prevents the TI from crashing sometimes.
	- Fixed a TI bug. The HeapAlloc function could crash sometimes, this is
fixed by DoorsOS :)
	- Fixed the adresses of the Font Tables
	- Fixed a bug with graphlib::gray7

Doors Explorer 1.9:
	- Fixed some bugs
	- A completely new Setup Screen !
	allows: multiple filters
		sort by name/size/type
		some more options
	- New protect function.
	- Doors now remembers in which folder it was before you exitted.
	- Now recognises PV 1.1 as a picture viewer and Textview as a text
viewer.
	- A few small things
	- A Help file

Please note that these versions are probably the final versions.

Thanks !

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr