Re: A92: Palm OS development tools

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Palm OS development tools

The Palm runs off a derivative of the 68K called
DragonBall. Getting a program to run on both platforms
would be a little harder than getting an old Mac 68k
program to run on your 92. Probably harder, in fact,
because the Palm processor is different. It's similar,
but still different. But hey, if you can get them to
work...