Re: A92: what is it?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: what is it?

Okay, since it is sending stuff out, is there a way to control the port. In
other words can i write a program that will send signals out to something so
I can control it. This calculator would be 100x more useful to me if it were
possible to control what goes out on that port.
Also, were can I get schematics for the TI-92+.

-Jason