Re: A92: Assorted '92 stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Assorted '92 stuff

> > I think that with the ROM 2.0, things will be better and better.
> > I think (and I hope) that there will be a SDK before december.
>
> The problem is that the SDK should only be able to generate
> program smaller than 8 ko, unless you BUY the professionnal
> version.

I seriously think that that figure is just a cut'n'paste-error - surely that
limit only applies to the 73/83+? I can think of no reason whatsoever for an 8Kb
limit on a 68000... it should be 32Kb at least.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that
cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just
comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Follow-Ups: References: