A92: Sorta OT: TI-92 Plus manuals

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Sorta OT: TI-92 Plus manuals

Has anyone else purchased the new TI-92 Plus calculator? Did anyone think
the manual that comes with it sucks??  It just gives a quick overview of
the features and then goes to a command reference.  On the very first page
there is a box that says for more information look in the TI-92 guidebook
& the TI-92 Plus module guidebook. Sure these can be downloaded as acrobat
files, but if you want a manual that you can take to math class you have
to buy it from TI.  After paying $180 for a calculator shouldn't the
manuals at least come with it??  I love the new calculator, but I miss the
manual for the TI-92. It described almost every option and setting on the
calculator.  I want to know if others noticed this too, or if anyone has
managed to bully TI into sending them the manuals for free (not likely I
suppose...)

-Mark Ivey-

Follow-Ups: References: