A92: "Transfer" of values between C and ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: "Transfer" of values between C and ASM

how can l "transfer" register values between my C programming and the library
funcions?  For example, how can l get the output of the userlib::idleloop()
into my C program on the calculator? (the idleloop function returns the key
value in register d0)  What l tried doing in my program was this:

 register int d0;
 idle_loop();
 DrawChar(2,2,d0,0)

but all that it prints is the char(1) value (d0 is always 1)  lt must not be
using the same assembly register.  Can anyone help?