Re: A92: fterm... how to use it as a linux terminal ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: fterm... how to use it as a linux terminal ?

I've done this before, and it doesn't even require that linux knows anything
TI. I used a serial port however, and just told linux to look for a terminal
there, a very stupid one though. No flow control, etc. vt100 it kinda iffy
with fterm, I could never get any info about it. But it does work :) I used
it to diagnose problems with X actually. Hope that helps.