Re: A92: Converting fargo II progs to Plusshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Converting fargo II progs to Plusshell

I've already figured out this method, but since I don't have got 92+ , it's
quite difficult to test it ;)
Moreover, I'm not sure, but the user stack is at $0120 for the 92 and the
92II. Though, their LCD_MEM are different... the relative offset isn't the
same. But maybe the user stack is still at $0120 for the 92+, but I can't test
this...
It would be also simple to find the handles for the PrgmIO and the Graph be
trying them ($0 -> $15) with a simple prog.

Sacha