A92: getting rom dump 1.7 and ram question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: getting rom dump 1.7 and ram question

I know how much you guys hate me SOOOOOO much, so I'll keep this general
and quick.  I have a ROM version of 1.7, and I heard that if you own the
version, then you are aloud to download that version.  It may be gossip,
but whoever sends me the complete ROMdump of a 1.7 version 92
calculator, you can deny the whole thing ever happened, and I'll take
full responsibility (saying that I used one of those programs off of the
ticalc.org pub site and romdumped it myself).

"Why can't [I] get it myself by using those programs off of the
ticalc.org pub site?"  Well, simple enough--the programs don't work
right, my com port doesn't work right, or something else that I can't
figure out doesn't work right.  I have a new computer, but it's my
dad's, so if anyone asks how I got it, I'll just say that I downloaded
the stuff on my dad's computer, and used his comport.

Second question...if I backup my 92, is the backup the EXACT image of
the 92 RAM (subtracting the header of course)?  OR is the RAM in
reverse, or something else for checksum values?  Any information (except
the txt files found at ticalc.org) would help.

-Rob
p.s.  I guess I can't ever keep things short--just trying to specify
exactly.  =)