Re: A92: Request of Information about DJGPP...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NDStein@aol.com schrieb:

> Aaron Hill found that same compiler.  It worked, however it's a K&R C
> compiler, and not an ANSI C compiler.  This makes it much harder to use.  Also
> I don't think he had library access working.  So currently we're trying to
> modify gcc (or find the correct command line args) to get it to make code that
> we can use.  We'll update you on this when we get somewhere, or maybe you can
> help.  If you want you can email me privately about that.
Well, yesterday I tried downloading it, but this made problems and suddenly
stopped. I looked at the gnu sites, too, but the files are that large and here
in Germany every minute costs. Perhaps I#ll need C or C++ for my studies next
term, then I'm going to download it		A.K.