Re: A92: problems with sending own asm progie.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 18:27 1998-09-14 +0200, you wrote:

>I've made my first steps into the world of 68K asm.
>now here's my problem:
>
>I've assembled my program and made a .9xz file(with the programs from rusty
>wagners site)  which I would like to send to my calc and test.
>
>When I use flink.exe provided with fargo It says that it's sending the
>program but it does not display the name of the file.
>Instead it shows some of the path were my file is located. :
>
>Enter name of variable file (wildcards allowed)
>>c:\windows\desktop\ti92\hello.9xz
>Sending "HELLO.9XZ"...
>Sending "C:\WINDO"...done   <============  "Normally" it would say:
>"hello"...done

One possability is that FLink doesn't support paths - you may have to run
it from the correct directory.

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

"The significant owl hoots in the night."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)