Re: A92: serious help here please

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: serious help here please

one types that I made "light" of all the people on this list, and that
he didn't like me because I did so.

I'm sorry, and I'm making a formal (as formal as I can get) apology to
all the people on this list.  I did ask questions about needing help
with TI92asm, but the day after I had asked those questions (I'm a
person who hates patience), I taught myself TI92asm after downloading a
few (fairly new) documents about it.  I don't know the WHOLE language,
but I can make a simple program if need be.

In fact, I'm still learning, but the things I'm learning now are getting
more complex (more "into" the system).  For example, I still don't get
what the following statements are:
(d16,An)
(d8,An,Xn)
(d16,PC)
(d8,PC,Xn)
and if someone would please tell me what those are and how to word them
correctly into the a68k assembler, I would greatly appreciate it.  To
get more specific, I've seen these on almost all the commands (like
ADD):
ADD (d16,An),Dn

I've tried doing "ADD (#15,A0),D1" to see if that's what it meant, but
after assembling (to check) it came up with an error in the linking to
92p part.

Like I said before, I'm terribly sorry for my rudeness, my impoliteness,
and my "put-down" ways.  I didn't mean to do that.  What I meant to do
was advertise my new ideas, but with my stupid ways, I came out
"knocking" people.

The ideas that I was going to add were (a) a simple asm translator (with
the simplest commands added to complex ones like LINE and so forth), (b)
asm interpreter on the calculator itself...and some other things.  I've
read the messages concerning these and heard that "they are very hard
and very large programs," but I want to try it anyways (it'll be fun).

-Rob
p.s.  I can't say it enough...I'm sorry.