Re: A92: PreFargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: PreFargo

Mathieu Lacage wrote:

> This is an interesting idea !!
>
> Well.. I will try this later but a68k has some directives which can be
> used to do some conditional compiling and some which allozw the user
> to define constants to be used in the standard file . Why don' t you
> use these ?

I programmed The first precompiler, just when I got Fargo 0.1.13
working on my 256K TI-92. It only removed spaces after commas. This
was, because I wasn't able to get used to this awul crunched style. But
later I was confronted with the problem, that include - files weren't
preprocessed, so my header-files had to be written in the crunched
way. When I started to work with DJGPP, I got the idea of programming
a C like preprocessor for Fargo, that has an #include directive, that
directly copies the source of the include file into the destination
file, and also preprocesses it. But to release my own programms with
such sources, I would also have to release the preprocessor, so I
added some functions, to make it a real preprocessor.

If you use it, you will realize, that it is really better than the
a68k integrated preprocessor.

Btw. It is (should be) within the Dosutility section of the ticalc.org
archive.