Re: A92: Hey! Good Programmers, look at this!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Florian TRAVERSE wrote:

> What do you think about a on-calc assembly
> compiler(especially for ti-92+: Do you need a
> server to compile your C or your pascal
> programme?No, so why should we do this for the
> calc?)? the code would be store in a string or a
> text (compressed perhaps), and it could be coupled
> to a debugger, that could work with real variables
> names, we could select in the compiler the
> variables that we want to see in the
> debugger,etc...
> I think it's a really good project: if I knew how
> to assemble and disassemble, perhaps I should do
> this, because I really prefer work on the calc
> instead of computer...
> What do you think about that YOU?
>
> Florian TRAVERSE
> floriantraverse@infonie.fr
> @+

I plan to programm a FORTH compiler/interpreter - system for the TI-92
calculator within the next holidays (in some months). This is a quite
effective, but still low level language. It will be a mixture of
command shell, developement environment and compiler.
If anyone has informations about current FORTH standards, could you
send them to me? (My book about FOTTH is from 1989, so it was designed
to help programmers of very slow computers - such as the TI-92)

Follow-Ups: References: