A92: Tcl-TK Fargo IDE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Tcl-TK Fargo IDE

About 2 weeks ago, I programed a Fargo IDE, as a little exercise for
TclTk, that I'm currently learning at school. It is a single file
editor with syntax highlighting and the capability to execute Fargo,
PreFargo or any other custom compiler (supports transfer macros).
The single file editing is extended by "file remembering", you can
get a list of all files that were edited in the last time. When you
store an assembly text a small header in form of a ASM comment is
added to the file, that contains the cursor and mark positions. After
all I find it quite useful (I'm using it currently on developing
FORTH). If anyone is inerested, I could mail it to you. It is well
documented and structured TclTk, that shouldn't be hard to patch,
modify or extend for special purposes (provided that you know TclTk).