Re: A92: Re: AT commands for fterm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: AT commands for fterm

>I haven't actually used telnet83.  I've made a brief attempt, but I had
>some trouble hooking the calculator up the modem.  I'm using TI's offical
>graph link, with a male-female adaptor on it, but it isn't working
>correctly.  Do I have to have some of the pins crossed in the adaptor?
>Has anyone else gotten this to work?

You will have problems.  The TI-GraphLink Cable is for COM/SERIAL ports
only.  The adaptor I use (came with) is the 25->9 pin convertor.  That's
ALL you should need.  If you use the male-female adaptor... you must be
trying to plug into a PARALLEL port.  I do not believe it will work.
Lemme know if you are having problems...

I actually haven't used telnet83 either.  I only own a ti-92 (not even
a plus!).  I saw the description for it though.  Looked awesome!

====
Aaron Hill (Redmond, WA)
E-mail: SeracOhw24@msn.com
IRC Nick: SeracOhw (EF-Net)