A92: replacement/supplementary text editor?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: replacement/supplementary text editor?

I've posted this idea a number of times and have gotten no response of any
kind, why?!? this is something that is a necessity for those that use their 92
to take notes or edit large text files, anything would be nice, even some
feedback (preferably positive) would be appreciated.

One other thing, where could I find out the exact protocol used by the graph-
link to communicate w/ the 92? I'm trying to write a program for my palmtop so
I could transfer files back and forth when I'm away from my desktop.
Is there any chance someone could send me the source for a link program that
uses the graph-link cable?

thanks in advance

  -James