Re: A92: FPL - The Fargo Program Launcher

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 08:42 1998-10-14 +0100, you wrote:

>TurboSoft@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> can this be for the 89 also?
>???? No. I don't think that there is allready an assembly shell for the
>89. And it should also be quite incompatible due to different screen
>size and different VAT.

The VAT should be like the 92+. I think it only adds a byte or two (the
info is on the PlusShell page). The screen size is actually the same (same
in memory, but the 89 only shows the upper-left section of it) so the
PlusShell patcher should be able to fix that.

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

Remember, A Dragon is For Life, Not Just for Hogswatchnight
        -- Motto of The Sunshine Home for Sick Dragons in Morphic Street,
           Please Leave Donations of Coal by Side Door.
           (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Follow-Ups: References: