Re: A92: Re: 458738 bytes of archive memory!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: 458738 bytes of archive memory!

In a message dated 10/11/98 3:42:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Nochem@bplorraine.fr writes:

> That's great. I wonder how it works. Indeed, when you reset the calculator,
>  the amount of memory avilable is back to normal. That is to say, no rom
code
>  is corrupted !
>  However, it can't be absolutely perfect, otherwise TI would have thought of
>  it earlier !?

It may be business; TI doesn't want people to not use add-on applications if
people thought that they took up their precious flash-rom space.