A92: Re: 458738 bytes of archive memory!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: 458738 bytes of archive memory!

That's great. I wonder how it works. Indeed, when you reset the calculator,
the amount of memory avilable is back to normal. That is to say, no rom code
is corrupted !
However, it can't be absolutely perfect, otherwise TI would have thought of
it earlier !?