Re: A92: Exec function in PlusShell, Please HELP !!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Exec function in PlusShell, Please HELP !!!

I've got the same problem with exec: with fargoII, it works, but
for the + it doesn't(my program continu,as if it doesn't work)
(It's not really important for me for the moment because my
calc's I/O port doesn't work for the moment, so I can't program
anything)