Re: A92: A92 : How can I make good backup ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: A92 : How can I make good backup ?

>You didn't understood !
>I wanted to say that when I make backup ( fargo is on my ti 92 ) it's ok .
>But when I send them to my ti92 , all the programs are on but fargo is not
>installed !
>For example , if in put [SHIFT] and [ON] , the shell don't run !
>So , how can i make backups with fargo installed in ?

You cannot take a backup with FARGO installed.  It won't work, I've tried it.
The way around it, assuming this is what you want--load shell, flib, and
whatever "minimum" stuff you need on the calc.  Take a backup now.  Use the
putfargo.bat to load the core into the backup.  Now you have a backup with
FARGO installed, and the shell, flib, and whatever else you wanted already
there.  This saves a lot of time RE-LOADING stuff.

But the ONLY way to make FARGO be on the calc, is to use a backup that was
modified by putfargo as the LAST STEP.  Once you do something else to the
backup, FARGO doesn't work.

I hope this helps,
====
Aaron Hill (Redmond, WA)