Re: A92: A92 : How can I make good backup ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: A92 : How can I make good backup ?

:phew, finally some asm92 mail... though maybe a little irrevelant....
:read the readme.txt in the folder...
:PS i'm on the asm89 list and boy do we have tons of newbies thinking that
:ASM is all about games! 90% of the ppl there don't even know how to
program!

You didn't understood !
I wanted to say that when I make backup ( fargo is on my ti 92 ) it's ok .
But when I send them to my ti92 , all the programs are on but fargo is not
installed !
For example , if in put [SHIFT] and [ON] , the shell don't run !
So , how can i make backups with fargo installed in ?

:90% of the ppl there don't even know how to program!
Some have the time to learn , others can't !