A92: Real-time Syntax Highlighting Editor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Real-time Syntax Highlighting Editor

						Hy,

I am making a real-time syntax highlighting editor for
Fargo Program Editor v2.0 under Win32.

The functions for drawing the formatted text are finished
and very fast. (I even think I will convert them to asm)
The only problem is that now I have to make the editor
component, with scrolling, selection, tab, ....  and thousands
of other features.
I would like to know if someone had the source code of such a text
editor under Win32. I really NEED one ! So if you have one,
could you mail me ? and we could make a small team for
building the real-time Syntax Highlightin editor.
Or do you have any WEB adress where I could find it ?

It would be SO WONDERFUL !! If we have
a simple text editor, I could very easly add my
powerful real-time Syntax Highlighting functions.

I hope you will help me,
THANKS

Benoit SCHERRER
p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr