Re: A92: word processor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: word processor

On 05-Nov-98, ROB7272054@aol.com wrote:

> I think you should just have b/w because it wouldn't take up sooo much
memory.
> But you should make it with bold, underline, italics, word wrap, and print
> preview type screen.  There should be an easy way to type text without
typing
> the codes in yourself too, like a menu bar.
>
> Robert Russell

Well...  a better ascii editor that the build in one would be nice, even if it
used gray-scale fonts...
Personally I belive that it would be the smartest thing to make a simple tool
at
first and then add features later on..

--
Greetings from Visti Andresen (talpa/IRIS)
     May the AMIGA be with you.

    Want my PGP key? Look at my WWW Page or mail me.

Follow-Ups: References: