Re: A92: Severe TI-92 bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Severe TI-92 bug

---David Ellsworth <davidell@earthling.net> wrote:

> At 12:33 AM 5/24/98 -0700, Anton Ivanov wrote:
> >
> >BTW, what was that book you were reading?  They publish books about
TI92
> >bugs in France?  Now THAT is obcessive behavior!
>
> What's so obsessive about that?
>
> I'm just impressed that there *is* a book in existance that documents
> calculator bugs...
> ...and it just so happens that the book is French, unfortunately for
us
> Americans :-)
Are you sure there isn't any kind of books in america that deals with
this bug ? (strange)

> But, I wonder how many other bugs there are like that -- bugs that
have
> been discovered, but still haven't made it onto the Internet...

As I said to Anton, The book didn't deal with TI-92 bugs, but was just
about programmation, so it didn't mention any other bug. But this
doesn't mean that there is no other bugs !

> >"It's in a french book therefore everybody knows about it therefore
I'll
> >post it on Assembly-92...".
> >Nice going, man ;-)
>
> At least he posted it and let us all know. I am appreciative of
that. It's
> a very significant bug!

Thanks.

Christophe Fondacci