Re: A92: Link Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Link Port

If you bought your calc less than a year ago, they'll replace it.  That's what I did when my linkport went bad.  Those things are just so wimpy.

Dan Sherman wrote:

 OK, this is a bit off topic, so if you don't like that, read no further.  But if you don't mind, I'd appreciate some help. The other day, the little ring around the top of my 92's link port broke off, not completely, but enough so that my link no longer stay's in place.  As you can probably imagine, this really sucks.  I can usually hold it in place with my free hand, but this rapidly begins to tick me off.  Both because I broke my favorite toy (yes i said toy; admit it, it's yours too, you subsribe to this list), and because I've got a calc final coming up and I have no desire to type all my programs in by hand when they're all on my computer.  Anyway, if anybody knows what I'm talking about, has had this problem, knows what to do....HELP ME!!TIA
Dan Sherman aka Sterling
sher0209@tc.umn.edu
http://members.tripod.com/~Qaws
"Would you be prepared if gravity reversed itself?"