A92: WARNING : BIG Bug in Fargedit v2.0 ALPHA 1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: WARNING : BIG Bug in Fargedit v2.0 ALPHA 1

	Hy,

Sorry, there is a ENORMOUS bug in Fargedit v2.0 ALPHA1 that
is really dangerous.

Open two (or more) ASM files and select not the last (the first for
example), then change it : a '*' char will be add in the tab.
if you compile your program, the '*' will not deleted : it is a first small
bug.
But the EnOrMoUs bug is that if you close Fargedit with the close
icon, then it will ask you if you want to save the file. If you
press YES, it will erase your file !!!! In fact, it will save your
file with a blank editor : its size will be zero !!! (hopefully there
is the BAK option, but..)

So BE CAREFUL. I think I will release the ALPHA 2 version
on saturday.
(I hope you understood my horrible english)

Sorry again...
Benoit SCHERRER
Fargo Program Editor v2.0 Author
p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr

THANKS TO *Xavier VASSOR* TO HAVE FOUND THIS
TERRIBLE BUG !