Re: A92: correctly romdumping

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: correctly romdumping

This is a reply to several previous messages.
1) Get a home made $4 link.  I have the serial one as I don't have any COM
ones on my card interface.  I made it myself, it took 20 minutes, and it
works splendidly.  (much faster then the $50 graph-link).
2) Using this cable, flink, and romdump1, get your rom image.
3) If you haven't already done so, download tiger (I wasn't able to get
emu92 running)
4) Read tiger.doc and rename your rom dump file ti92.rom, and move it to the
tiger directory.
5) Run the emulator and using "load" command, load a backup file with Fargo.

If you have a graphlink, you cannot use romdump1.  Using romdump2 (ASCII
dump), and a terminal program, get the dump and then rom ROMCONV on it.  See
tiger.doc