A92: Re: FTerm 1.0.8 communication settings

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: FTerm 1.0.8 communication settings

>BTW - my friends at school freaked out when they saw me login and check my
>Email with my TI-92!  Lets see them try that with their HPs :)

actually im sure hps could do it too...have you ever known anyone with an
hp? well if you had ever seen what they could do you would probably want one
of them too, they have built in alarms, games like streetfighter, doom
deathmatch, etc. they seem pretty cool. dont get me wrong, ti92s are awesome
too but hps are good too