Re: A92: ti-92 encode

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: ti-92 encode

assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org</A>
>  To:	assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org
>

>  <snip>
>
>  about ti-92 rom/ram images not having anything to do with fargo...well i
>  was going to write my own "fargo" type program (except probably call it
>  something else) that will actually have a debugger, and for newer
>  versions of calculators you just send the "rom-dump" or something and
>  it'll figure it out, but of course you guys new that one.

It exists, don't bother creating one. The ones existing, are based on Amiga
or other 68000 processor emulators. No one has had the nerve to write
one out by hand, by one person, specifically for fargo. Don't bother....

>  about me acting like i'm smart...i know i'm not smart, i know i have
>  problems, i know i blame it on those problems, but i always joke around,
>  and if you know my sense of humor you would enjoy it, otherwise you
>  would be pissed (just like you did get).  sometimes when people call me
>  "newbie" or "idiot" or something i don't quite like it.

I don't likke the way you joke around, BTW. and 3weeks, still counts as
a newbie.