A92: Fargo Editor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Fargo Editor

>>  why not make a ti-92 emulator, an editor like qbasic to put asm inside
>>  the ti-92 emulator for debugging, and on a menu have run/compile and
>>  have it create the file...can't you figure out a way to make a program
>>  run asm without having to backup files and crap...isn't there like a
>>  program header to tell it that it's part of rom or something to "trick"
>>  the calculator in thinking that it's a "catalog-command."  some people
>>  just don't think of these things or something.  i'm about fed up with
>>  everyone and everything, it seems that the ti-company is being not only
>>  selfish but greedy.  i used to like the ti-company for their "group
>>  effort" in creating great stuff, but this is rediculous when we can't
>>  even get straight forward answers (serious ones at that).

>That would be very kewl to have, but it would take a very long time to make.
>I wouldn't be surprised if someone was already working on it.
>As for TI, I have no idea what you're talking about.  TI has always been
>straightforward in my eyes

I work on such a project :
After making the program Fargedit with VB, I am now making Fargedit 2 in
C++ 32bits. I should be able to release the first version in some months.
The only problem is that it is only for Windows 95. But is it really a problem ?

I also wanted to make an emulator under Win95 : then Fargedit II could
directly send the program to the emulator, and it would be *a dream* !!!
I have already done the disassembler (execpt some instructions..) , but I
think I would have better to see with someone who have already an
emulator. (PLEASE, could the tiger author contact me ??)

The other problem is that I have a lot of other projects, so I didn't spend
a lot of time on that for now 2 months.

But I send with this mail a screen shot of my Fargedit 2 program, to see
you how it will be.
If you have suggestions, don't hesitate !

BYE !
Benoit SCHERRER
p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="scr2.zip"